Rent-to-own in Antioch, TN or lease Purchase in Antioch, TN Near Percy Priest Lake
Large 3 bedroom with big bonus room, 2 bath, with large yard.
the bonus room is so large it has a built in Cowboy Bar
To schedule an appointment please call Henry at (615)202-5228.
For lightning quick response, email Chris Carter of Nashville at Chris@CarterRealtyAdvisors.com
Or text him at 615-430-3255.
Pictures do not do this home justice. You have to see it and go in it to really appreciate the layout and how large it is. This home is really large with a very large bonus room.
This newer home is near the Antioch High School near Pin Hook Road. It is convenient to LaVergne, Mt. Juliet, Nashville and Smyrna. Shop at the Mt. Juliet Providence Mall
- Energy efficient brick and vinyl home.
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bath
- This home has a large bonus room downstairs. The pictures does not do it justice on how large it is.
- Home is brick and half vinyl for low maintenance.
- This is a split level home for even better energy efficiency.
- Roof only two years old.
- Large deck on backside of home. Home almost new.
- Hardwood floors in living area, new carpet in bedrooms and ceramic tile in kitchen..
- Very large level lot.
- Large living room. Enjoy lots of entertaining.
- Home is large with over 2,000 square feet including the built out bonus room’
- Large lot at 80’ x165’.
- Stainless Steel appliances
- Great neighbors
- New lighting.
- Great school system. Davidson County is known statewide for its outstanding schools.
- Energy efficient with central heat and air – high R factor.
- Large concrete drive in front.
- Large closets.
- Large separate utility room.
- Nice ceiling fans.
- Cherry kitchen cabinets.
- Custom paint colors.
- Pet friendly
This is a large home. Including the built out bonus room it is over 2,000 square feet.
Only $1699 a month with $6,900 down as an option fee.
You lock in the sales price at $199,000 and you have 3 years to get a mortgage. Or if you are never more than 25 days late we will extend the option period another 2 years to help you get a mortgage. Our mission is to help those who really believe in the American Dream get the home of their dream. We work to fulfill this mission very day.
Rent accrual is as follows: $200 per month of your rent for the first year also goes toward the sale’s price.
Directions from Nashville:
From 1-24 get off at Bell Road and go past Global Mall until you get to Murfreesboro Road. Turn right on Murfreesboro Road and go to Hobson Pike and turn left toward Antioch High School. Turn right on Pin Hook Road immediately past the high school. Stay on Pin Hook Road until you get to Pin Oak Drive and turn right. Then stay on Pin Oak Drive and take the first right on Laurel Oak Drive. Laurel Oak turns into Post Oak Drive. The home will be on your left on Post Oak Drive. A sign may not yet be in the yard.