This property sits on a very large one acre lot in the country
A super large home on a large 1 acre private lot.
3 Bedroom 2 Bath Rent To Own Home. There is a really large utility Barn on the property. Price is only $1,299 per month with a $6,900 option fee. That even includes the barn.
Rooms include large family room with fireplace, a separate den, kitchen, dining area, master bedroom suite, 2 guest bedrooms, 2 full baths with separate garden tubs and showers, laundry room and entry foyer
Very open floor plan. Just watch the video and you will appreciate it.
To schedule an appointment please fill out the “Request a showing” form.
Or call Chris at (615)430-3255 or Henry at(615)202-5228. Or
Chris@CarterRealtyAdvisors.com or Henry@CarterRealtyAdvisors.com
Spanish translation telephone number is Teresa at 615-416-9824 or email her at Teresatellezg@gmail.com
Rent-to-own in Lebanon, TN in the country but only a few minutes from town.
Nice and large Rental home in Lebanon in this Rent 2 Own. Quit renting and own your home with this program.
This almost new home in Lebanon is near all the cool stuff including the Lebanon Outlet Mall and the Providence Mall in Mt. Juliet nearby.
- Newer 3 bedrooms, 2 bath home.
- Oversize kitchen with nice wood grained cabinets in good condition
- Entertain your friends in a Lebanon Lease to Own home.
- Home is on a large level lot. (1.00 acre more or less) lots of privacy with your home,
- Great views from all sides of the home.
- Home has an open floor plan.
- The yard is terrific, great for cooking out in the summer.
- Home siding is vinyl for low maintenance.
- Large living room and separate den. Enjoy lots of entertaining. It even has a real wood burning rock fireplace.
- 3 large bedrooms with a separate dining area.
- ALL NEW FLOOR COVERING.
- Large walk in closets..
- Great school system. Lebanon is known state wide for its outstanding schools.
- Carroll Oakland Elementary – grades PK-8 – only 4 miles away
- Jim Satterfield Middle – grades 6-8 – only 5 miles away (Rated 10 out of 10 by Zillow)
- Lebanon High School – grades 9-12 – 8 miles away
- Energy efficient with central heat and air – high R factor.
- Large den with built in fireplace and bookshelves.
- Giant over-sized bathtub in master bath..
- Nice appliances including dishwasher are provided.
- Since the home is so private dogs, cats, and other pets are invited.
- Nice ceiling fans.
- Great neighbors. This is a good place to build a family.
- Old Hickory Lake is nearby so bring your boat.
- This home has a large central heat and air unit to meet your energy needs.
- You must go see the home in person.
- Only $1,299 a month with $6,900 down as an option fee.
You lock in the sales price at $179,000 and you have 3 years to get a loan. We will help walk you through the process.
Rent accrual is as follows: $200 per month of your rent for the first year also goes toward the sale’s price. That is an extra $2,400 in addition to the down payment that will all be subtracted from the sales price when you purchase the home.
Carter Rent To Own: Carter Realty Advisors, LLC: Henry Carter of Nashville: Chris Carter of Nashville: Rent to Own homes in Mt. Juliet, TN.
615-430-3255 or 615-615-202-5228
This is a really cool area of Mt. Juliet. You will love it here.
Only $1,299 per month with $6,900 down as an option fee.
You lock in the sales price at $179,000 and you have 3 years to get a loan. We walk you through the process of getting a mortgage. It does not have to be complicated. And if you need more time we can probably extend the option beyond the 3 years for a small fee and perhaps changing the pricing to whatever the market is at that time. We are 100% about helping you help yourself by getting the home in your name.
Over 60% of Americans own their own home. The other 40% want to be home owners. This is your chance. We want to help you obtain your dream of home ownership. Live the dream and contact us today
Chris@CarterRealtyAdvisors.com Not only does the entire Option payment go against the sales price of the home but also we give rent accrual of $200 per month of your rent for the first year also goes toward the sale’s price. You build equity quickly. See how the program works!