801 Forest Pointe Circle Antioch TN 37013
(This is one of the nicest homes we have had in a while.)
This nice home is near Percy Priest Lake, Hermitage, Hickory Hollow I-24 and not far from the new Providence Mall. All the restaurants, stores, shops and the movie theater are very close by. Additionally there is a church for almost every denomination within 2 miles.
Call Henry Carter for details (615)202-5228.
- Nice 3 bedrooms on a large level lot.
- Ranch style single level
- House is large and shows great.
- Large deck on back side. Great for entertaining.
- Great for pets or kids.
- All appliances go with home including stove, refrigerator, dishwasher and even a washing machine and dryer.
- Home has nice fireplace – great for cold winter nights.
- Home is on a nice Mt. Juliet Cul-de-sac so there is little traffic.
- The subdivision is called Villages forest Pointe.
- Near the lake.
- Large living room. (Enjoy lots of entertaining)
- New hardwood floors in living room dining room and hallway.
- New carpet in each of the three bedrooms.
- Each bath has new ceramic tile floors.
- Each bath has new simulated marble vanity tops.
- Great school system.
- Master bedroom has a large walk in closet.
- Energy efficient heat pump with central head and air (High R factor)
- Large double wide concrete driveway.
- All windows have wide plantation blinds.
- Great neighbors in a fantastic area. Must see to believe.
- Home was built only 11 years ago and has just been extensively upgraded.
- New lighting, new paint, new sinks, this is like a new home for the price of an older one.
- Large private swimming pool for residents of this exclusive subdivision. Easy 3 minute walk to the pool.
These are the great nearby Schools to 801 Forest Pointe Circle in Antioch, TN
Close to your home, neighborhood schools, great teachers and teachings
Lakeview Elementary Design (assigned)
- .7 mi away
Apollo Middle (assigned)
- 6-8 grades
- 2.3 mi away
Antioch High (assigned)
- 9-12 grades
- 2.2 mi away
Check with Davidson County Board of Education to absolutely verify.
Only $1,399 a month with $6,900 down as an option fee.
The entire $6,900 is subtracted from the sale’s price.
You lock in the sales price at $177,900 and you have 3 years to get a loan. We will walk you through the process.
Based on today’s interest rates once you get your own loan your payments should decreased considerably. At the end of the three years if you have not been able to get a mortgage you may extend the option and lease for another year (4th year) by paying an extension fee of $2,000 and with the house sales price and rent each increasing by 5% in year 4. We will also allow you to do the same for another year more (5th year) with another increase of 5% for both the rents and sales price of the house compounded on top of the increased year 4 price. We are all about you buying the home and want to give you plenty of time to take advantage of this opportunity.
To schedule an appointment please call Chris at (615)430-3255 or email him at Chris@CarterRealtyAdvisors.com
Or call Henry Carter at (615)202-5228.
We are equal opportunity home providers. God Bless America. Let’s keep it free and strong. And support your local police who work their butts off to protect and serve. In summary we believe in God, country, family, education and the right for every responsible person to own a home in an area of their choice.
We support all fair housing laws.
Share this Home
Visit our You Tube channels to see many previous homes we have sold as well as lots of laughs we have had. https://www.youtube.com/c/henryc100/videos
Direction from Nashville:
From I-24 take Bell Road to Murfreesboro Road. Turn right on Murfreesboro Road a short distance to fire station on left and turn left beside it on Forest View Drive. Then take the first road to the right into Forest Pointe Place. Then take the second street on the left which will be Forest Pointe Circle. The home is the first on the left which is a corner lot.