Rent to Own opportunity. Lease to own now in LaVergne.
To schedule an appointment please call Chris at (615)202-5228
This home is conveniently located near I-24 and Murfreesboro Road. It near all the new stuff including the new Smyrna mall, theaters, Lowes, Home Depot, restaurants, churches, etc. It is also convenient to Nashville and Murfreesboro. The Avenue Mall is right down the road.
- Nice 3 bedrooms, 2 bath with a large garage.
- Single level Ranch Style home with no stairs to climb.
- Home is on a large level lot.
- The back yard is private for children or pets.
- There is a utility/storage building in the back yard so you don’t have to junk up your garage.
- Home vinyl for low maintenance.
- This is a nice home. Master bedroom laid out with an open floor plan
- Big garage to park or store stuff.
- Large living room. Enjoy lots of entertaining.
- New hardwood flooring. No more nasty carpet.
- Home has a nice fireplace in great room.
- This home is large at about 1,400 sqaure feet.
- This home even has new toilets.
- Great school system. Rutherford County is known state wide for its outstanding schools.
- Energy efficient with central heat and air – high R factor.
- Large drive in front to the garage.
- Large wood deck on the back of the home for cookouts.
- Nice stove, microwave and dishwasher provided.
- Nice ceiling fans and new lighting.
- Great neighbors. This is a good place to build a family.
- The new LaVergne Police Community substation just opened last year is right around the corner.
- Lease to own this LaVergne Rental now. Save rent and Rent 2 own in LaVergne today.
Only $999 a month with $3,800 down as an option fee.
You lock in the sales price at $119,500 and you have 3 years to get a loan. And if you need longer to get a loan we will work with you on renewing your option again.
Rent accrual is as follows: $100 per month of your rent for the two years also goes toward the sale’s price.
Directions from Nashville:
Take I-24 East to Waldron Road Exit and turn left (toward LaVergne). Stay on Waldron Road until you get to Murfreesboro Road and turn right. Keep going on Murfreesboro Road until you get to Stones River Road on the left. There is a newer Kangaroo Market the corner. Stay on Stones River Road until you get to LaVergne Lane and turn right. Then turn left on Holland Ridge Road and keep going until you get to Cedar park circle. Turn right onto Cedar Park Circle and then turn left on Lou Gehrig. The home will be on your left.