4 bedroom home with a fenced back yard.
To schedule an appointment please call Henry at (615)202-5228
This nice home is near all the new stuff including the new Smyrna mall, theaters, Lowes, Home Depot, restaurants, churches, etc. It is also convenient to Nashville and Murfreesboro.
- Nice 4 bedrooms, 1.5 bath with home.
- It used to have a garage and it was converted into either another bedroom or it could be a bonus room.
- The home is vinyl for low maintenance.
- This is a nice 2 story home. It is a large home at over 1,300 square feet
- New central heat and air
- Nice level lot. Lot of room to grow a family.
- Fenced back yard.
- Home has a fireplace for those cool winter nights.
- Large living room. Enjoy lots of entertaining.
- We plan to install new ceramic tile in the baths, kitchen and former garage which is now a bedroom or bonus room.
- We will install new hardwood laminate flooring in the living room and probably put new carpet in the other three bedrooms upstairs.
- Great school system. Rutherford County is known state wide for its outstanding schools.
- Pet friendly neighborhood.
- Large concrete drive.
- Large wood deck on the back of the home for cookouts. Great views
- Nice stove, refrigerator, and dishwasher provided.
- Ceiling fans
- Walk in closets.
- Really nice kitchen cabinets.
- Large permanent swing set for kids or grandchildren in back yard.
Only $1,099 a month with $4,500 down as an option fee.
You lock in the sales price at $116,500 and you have 3 years to get a loan. Or if you want us to finance it we do with no qualifying as long as you are never more than 25 days late. You don’t have to decide up front but our financing is available if you want or need it.
Rent accrual is as follows: $200 per month of your rent for the first year also goes toward the sale’s price.
Directions from Nashville:
Take I-24 East to Waldron Road Exit and turn left (toward LaVergne). Then use your GPS and follow the Yellow Brick Road. This is like going to Oz in the Wizard of Oz.
Disclaimer – All information is deemed accurate but you are encouraged to do your own due diligence.