Carter rent to Own home in LaVergne, TN
This new home is near all the new stuff including the new Avenue mall, the Smyrna mall, theaters, Lowes, Home Depot, restaurants, churches, etc. It is also convenient to Nashville and Murfreesboro. You can also take I840 and be in Brentwood in minutes,
- Newer 4 bedrooms, 2 bath with all amenities including large back deck.
- Brick and vinyl home,
- Fenced back yard.
- Single level home so no stairs to walk up.
- Home has nice eat in kitchen plus more formal dining area
- Large formal living room and separate large den with fireplace. This is a big house.
- Home almost new – built in 2002.
- Nice level lot. Lot of room to grow a family.
- Lots of square footage. Enjoy lots of entertaining.
- New hardwood flooring in living spaces and carpet in the bedrooms.
- Large separate utility room. Keep your washing in the wash room.
- Master bedroom is 14 x 14 and has a large bath attached to it.
- The large master bath has a garden tub and a separate shower. The sink area is also double vanity for his and her areas.
- All closets are large and walk in.
- Energy efficient with central heat and air – high R factor.
- Large concrete drive in front to the garage.
- Large wood deck on the back of the home for cookouts. Part of the deck is covered for the hot summer days.
- Backyard is fenced so dogs or kids are perfect.
- Fireplace is either gas or wood burning.
- Insulated glass windows.
- Burglar alarm goes with home.
- Home will be provided with all appliances.
- Great school system. Rutherford County is known state wide for its outstanding schools.
- Roy L Waldron Elementary, Laverne Middle, and Laverne High School.
- Pets are fine. It will be your home.
- Pull down attic stairway for extra storage
- You obtain the exclusive Carter Rent To Own guarantee of satisfaction
- You also get to meet Molley the Rent To Own dog before you move in
Best of all is you get a giant large 4th bedroom or bonus room. It will have walk in closets so it could be a bedroom. This used to be the garage but it will be finished out to your perfection as the perfect “man cave” or bedroom.
Only $1,399 a month with $5,900 down as an option fee.
The entire $5,900 is subtracted from the sale’s price.
You lock in the sales price at $159,900 and you have 3 years to get a loan. We will walk you through the process.
Based on today’s interest rates once you get your own loan your payments should decreased considerably. At the end of the three years if you have not been able to get a mortgage you may extend the option and lease for another year (4th year) by paying an extension fee of $2,000 and with the house sales price and rent each increasing by 5% in year 4. We will also allow you to do the same for another year more (5th year) with another increase of 5% for both the rents and sales price of the house compounded on top of the increased year 4 price. We are all about you buying the home and want to give you plenty of time to take advantage of this opportunity.
Rent accrual is as follows: $200 per month of your rent for the first year also goes toward the sale’s price
Directions from Nashville:
Take I-24 East to Waldron Road Exit and turn left (toward Laverne). Stay on Waldron Road until you get to Murfreesboro Road and turn right. Keep going on Murfreesboro Road until you get to Stones River Road on the left. Stay on Stones River until you get to Laverne lane and turn left. Stay on Laverne Lane until you get to Holland ridge and left. Then take the first left on Mable Drive. The house will be on your right immediately pass a large (very large ) home beside it. There is a sign on the mailbox. We still have to do landscaping so what you see outside is not what you will get. It will look much better.