To schedule an appointment please call Chris at (615)202-5228
Brand new carpet. Earth tone in color so any furniture will match.
Full appliance package including almost new large 22 SF GE side by side refrigerator with ice maker, stove and dishwasher. All Black in color.
This nice home in LaVergne is near all the new stuff including the new Smyrna mall, theaters, Lowes, Home Depot, restaurants, churches, etc. It is also convenient to Nashville and Murfreesboro. This is a 3 bedroom 1.5 bath two story home with a garage.
- Nice 3bedrooms, 2 bath home.
- This home has a garage.
- Home is on a level lot with nice size back yard..
- Home has an open floor plan.
- Home is on a quite cul-de-sac.
- Home vinyl for low maintenance.
- This is a nice 2 story home. All three bedrooms are upstairs.
- Large living room. Enjoy lots of entertaining.
- Newer carpet, vinyl and lighting.
- Great school system. Rutherford County is known state wide for its outstanding schools.
- Energy efficient with central heat and air – high R factor.
- Large concrete drive in front to the garage.
- Large wood deck on the back of the home for cookouts.
- Nice stove, microwave and dishwasher provided.
- Nice ceiling fans
- Great neighbors. This is a good place to build a family.
- The new LaVergne Police Community substation just opened last year is right around the corner.
Only $949 a month with $2,900 down as an option fee.
You lock in the sales price at $119,900 and you have 3 years to get a loan. Or if you want us to finance it we do with no qualifying as long as you are never more than 25 days late. You don’t have to decide up front but our financing is available if you want or need it.
Rent accrual is as follows: $200 per month of your rent for the first year also goes toward the sale’s price.
Directions from Nashville:
Take I-24 East to Waldron Road Exit and turn left (toward LaVergne). Stay on Waldron Road until you get to Murfreesboro Road and turn right. Keep going on Murfreesboro Road until you get to Stones River Road on the left. There is a newer Kangaroo Market the corner. Stay on Stones River Road until you get to LaVergne Lane and turn right. Then turn left on Holland Ridge Road and keep going until you get to Cedar park circle. Turn right onto Cedar Park Circle and keep going until you get to Johnny Bench cove on your left. Once on Johnny Bench Cove the home will be on your right. It is on a cu-de-sac.
overview=’0’|text=Here’s the Location of your<Br />new Home!|tooltip=’DWO’|marker=’1’|
Call Chris Carter at 615-202-5228 for lease to own Lavergne home.