To schedule an appointment please call Chris at (615)202-5228
This newer home in LaVergne is near all the new stuff including the new Smyrna mall, theaters, Lowes, Home Depot, restaurants, churches, etc. It is also convenient to Nashville and Murfreesboro and close to I-24. This is a 3 bedroom home with a garage.
- New hardwood floors downstairs including master bedroom.
- Newer 3 bedrooms, 2 bath home located on a quite cul de sac.
- Home is on a large level lot.
- Home has an open floor plan with tall ceilings.
- New ceramic tile Kichen and bath floors
- This is a nice 2 story home. Master bedroom is downstairs and the two other bedrooms are upstairs.
- Large living room, Kitchen, dining area and master bedroom and bath on lower level. Enjoy lots of entertaining.
- Great school system. Rutherford County is known state wide for its outstanding schools.
- Energy efficient with central heat and air – high R factor.
- Large concrete drive in front to the garage.
- Large wood deck on the back of the home for cookouts.
- Nice front porch to put your rocking chairs.
- New Dishwasher provided.
- Nice ceiling fans.
- Pet friendly. Get a dog or cat.
- LaVergne, TN voted Best Place to Live in 2008 by area residents.
- Great neighbors. This is a good place to build a family.
- Great neighbors in this LaVergne, TN Rent to own opportunity. See it today.
Only $1,299 a month with $5,500 down as an option fee.
You lock in the sales price at $149,900 and you have 3 years to get a loan. Or if you want us to finance it we do with no qualifying as long as you are never more than 25 days late. You don’t have to decide up front but our financing is available if you want or need it.
Rent accrual is as follows: $200 per month of your rent for the first year also goes toward the sale’s price.
Directions from Nashville:
Take I-24 East to Sam Ridley Parkway. Turn left and keep going to you get to Lowes and turn left on Old Nashville Highway. Turn right on Jefferson Pike and keep going until you get to Norfolk Drive and turn right. Take the first left into Elberon court. The home will be on your left.