4979 Camborne Circle, Murfreesboro, TN


3 bedroom, 2 full bath with new floor covering, large yard, with a garage.

Zoned for Rutherford County Blackman School.

To schedule an appointment please call Chris at (615)430-3255 or Henry at 615-202-5228
This nice and totally remodeled and near Medical Center Parkway off Florence Rd.Rear all the stores, shopping, Lowes, Home Improvement Store. It’s near all the new restaurants, Home Depot, the move theater, Target, and the cool stuff near the mall.

Rent to Own/Lease purchase in LaVergne contact Chris Carter at Chris@CarterREaltyAdvisors.com or call him at 615-430-3255
This home is a nice 3 bedroom, 2 full bath with new floor covering, large yard, and on a circle Strret for lots of privacy. This home even has a garage.

Pricing – $1,299 month and an option fee of $4,900 See all details below.

  • Energy efficient vinyl home.
  • New ceramic tile in the kitchen, utility area, and both baths.
  • New hardwood floors in living room and rest of home
  • Nice black appliances provided.
  • New paint and lighting.
  • 3 bedrooms, 2 bath.
  • Pull down attic stairway for lots of attic storage.
  • This is a nice single story home so you never have to walk up stairs.
  • It is on a circle Strret so you don’t get all the traffic.
  • Great friendly neighbors.
  • Very large level lot backing up to treed area for lots of privacy.
  • Large living room. Enjoy lots of entertaining.
  • Newer upgrade lighting.
  • Great school system. Rutherford County is known statewide for its outstanding schools. We think it is zoned for Blackmon.
  • Energy efficient with central heat and air – high R factor.
  • Large concrete drive in front.
  • Nice garage. Park inside.
  • Big back yard of entertaining and cookouts.
  • Vaulted ceiling in living room.
  • Nice ceiling fans.
  • Pet friendly. We love dogs and cats.
  • Quit sending your money to the “Rent Man” when you can Rent To own for less

This is a really cool area of LaVergne. You will love it here.

Only $1,299 per month with $4,900 down as an option fee.
You lock in the sales price at $149,500 and you have 3 years to get a loan. We walk you through the process of getting a mortgage. It does not have to be complicated. And if you need more time we can probably extend the option beyond the 3 years for a small fee to help you out. We are 100% about helping you help yourself by getting the home in your name.

Over 60% of Americans own their own home. The other 40% want to be home owners. This is your chance. We want to help you obtain your dream of home ownership. Live the dream and contact us today Chris@CarterRealtyAdvisors.com

Not only does the entire Option payment go against the sales price of the home but also we give rent accrual of $200 per month of your rent for the first year also goes toward the sale’s price. You build equity quickly. You can see how the program works by watching the video on our website titled “how the program works”