To schedule an appointment please call Chris at (615)202-5228
This newer two story home is near the new stuff near Providence in Mt. Juliet, LaVergne, Smyrna mall, Hickory Hollow, behind Antioch High School, near the new Wal- Mart on Murfreesboro Road.
- Nice 3 bedrooms, 2 bath with a fenced back yard.
- Home has a really nice yard.
- Home fairly new – built in 1991.
- Nice level lot. Fenced back yard. Great for kids or pets.
- Large living room. Enjoy lots of entertaining.
- New carpet, vinyl and lighting. Large separate utility room.
- Great school system in Davidson County
- Master bedroom has a large bath attached to it.
- Energy efficient with central heat and air – high R factor.
- Large drive in front for lots of parking.
- Large patio deck on the back of the home for cookouts.
Only $899 as rent a month with $2,900 down as an option fee. The option fee is subtracted from the sale’s price.
You lock in the sales price at $119,900 and you have 3 years to get a loan. Or if you want us to finance it we do with no qualifying as long as you are never more than 25 days late. You don’t have to decide up front but our financing is available if you want or need it.
Rent accrual is as follows: $200 per month of your rent for the first year also goes toward the sale’s price.
Directions from Nashville:
From 1-24 get off at Bell Road and go through Hickory Hollow until you get to Murfreesboro Road. Turn right on Murfreesboro Road and go to Hobson Pike
and turn left toward Antioch High School. Turn right on Pin Hook Road immediately past the high school. Stay on Pin Hook Road to the end and then turn right on Couchville/LaVergne Pike. Then take another quick left turn on Pin Hook Road. Stay on that street and it turns into Chutney Drive. Home is on the right. A “Rent-to-own” sign should be in the yard.
overview=’0’|text=Here’s the location of your<br />new home!|tooltip=’DWO’|marker=’1’|