To schedule an appointment please call Chris at (615)202-5228
This nice and totally remodeled home is Old Nashville Highway near Sam Ridley Parkway and the Lowes Home Improvement Store. It’s near all the new restaurants, Home Depot, the move theater, Target, and all the other new cool stuff. It is only minutes from Nashville or Murfreesboro.
- Energy efficient brick home.
- Big 3 bedrooms, 1.5 bath
- Oversized living room for entertaining
- This is a nice single story ranch style home so you never have to walk up stairs.
- Big fenced back yard – great for pets, children or privacy.
- Great area on a dead end street. Low traffic count.
- Very large floored attic – more storage than you could rent.
- New ceramic tile in both baths, kitchen, dining area and utility room..
- Newer carpet earth tone to match well.
- Great school system. Rutherford County is known statewide for its outstanding schools.
- Energy efficient with central heat and air – high R factor.
- Large drive in front to the back fence yard with a gate.
- Large deck on the back of the home for cookouts.
- Granite countertops in both baths.
- Nice ceiling fans.
- New bath tub and new toilets. In fact almost all the plumbing is new.
- Tub area is tiled up the wall just like a high end hotel. This is classy.
- Pet friendly. We love dogs and cats and remember we have the big fenced back yard.
- Separate utility/mud room to the back deck.
Only $999 a month with $3,900 down as an option fee.
You lock in the sales price at $119,500 and you have 3 years to get a loan. Or if you want us to finance it we do with no qualifying as long as you are never more than 25 days late. You don’t have to decide up front but our financing is available if you want or need it.
Rent accrual is as follows: $200 per month of your rent for the first yearalso goes toward the sale’s price.
Directions from Nashville:
Take I-24 Sam Ridley Parkway and get off to the left (toward LaVergne). Stay to Sam Ridley until you get to Lowes and Walgreen’s and turn left on Old Nashville Highway. Stay on Old Nashville Highway until you get to Merrit Drive and turn left. Then turn right on Irvin. Go one half mile and turn right on Carter House Drive and it will be the first home on your right.
LaVergne, TN Rent To Own, LaVergne, TN Lease option, LaVergne, Tn Rentals, Carter Rent to Own with their mascot Molley the Rent To Own Dog