Rent to own in Mt. Juliet, Middle Tennessee
This nice home is near and behind the new Providence Mall. All the restaurants, stores, shops and the movie theater are very close by. Additionally there is a church for almost every denomination within 2 miles.
- Nice and large 4 bedrooms on a large level lot.
- House is large and shows great.
- Treed level lot. Great for entertaining.
- Fenced back yard. Great for pets or kids.
- New central heat and air system.
- Solar water heater with electric back up. Don’t just talk about being “Green” now you can participate in being “Green”.
- Home is a nice 2 story Cape Cod design.
- Large storage building in back of home
- Large living room. (Enjoy lots of entertaining)
- Home has a fireplace for cozy winter nights around the fire.
- Newer carpet, vinyl and lighting. (Large separate utility room)
- Great school system. (Wilson County is known state wide for its outstanding schools)
- Master bedroom is has 3 large master closets attached.
- Energy efficient with central head and air (High R factor)
- Large paved dive in front to the garage.
- Great neighbors in a fantastic area. Must see to believe.
Only $1099.00 a month with $3,900.00 down as an option fee.
You lock in the sales price at $139,500.00 and you have 3 years to get a loan. Or if you want us to finance it, we do with no qualifying as long as you are never more than 25 days late. You don’t have to decide up front but our financing is available if you want or need it.
Rent accrual is as follows: $200.00 per month of your rent for the first year also goes toward the sale’s price.
Lease purchase option is LaVergne, TN, Lease purchase in lavergne, TN or Rent to own in laVergne, TN. Lease homes in Mt. Juliet, TN. Call Chris Carter at (615)202-5228.
Direction from Nashville
Take I-40 to the Mt. Juliet Exit. Get off at the 2nd exit which is Providence. Turn left on Belinda Parkway Drive. Stay on Belinda Drive for a couple of miles and then turn right on Sunny Acres. Once on Sunny Acres then turn left on Sunset Drive. The home will be on your right. A sign may not yet be in the yard.