412 Shoreline Circle, Antioch, TN
3 Bedroom 2 Bath Rent To Own Home
To schedule an appointment please call Chris at (615)202-5228
Rent-to-own in Antioch
New Rental in Antioch in this Rent 2 Own. Quit renting and own your home with this program.
This almost new home in Antioch is near all the new stuff including the new Providence Mall in one direction and the Smyrna mall in the other. This home is also near Hickory Hollow and just 20 minutes from downtown. I-24, Murfreesboro Road and I-840 all nearby.
- Newer 3 bedrooms, 2 bath home.
- Large deck on the front of home and smaller deck on the side.
- Entertain your friends in Antioch in this Lease to Own home.
- Home is on a large level lot.
- Home has an open floor plan.
- This home has a nice vinyl sided storage building in the back yard. The vinyl on this building matches the home.
- Home vinyl for low maintenance.
- Large living room. Enjoy lots of entertaining.
- New carpet, vinyl and lighting.
- Large built-in entertainment center
- Great school system. Rutherford County is known state wide for its outstanding schools.
- Energy efficient with central heat and air – high R factor.
- Large concrete drive.
- Giant oversized bathtub in master bath plus a separate shower.
- Dishwasher provided.
- Nice ceiling fans
- Great neighbors. This is a good place to build a family.
- The Lake is right around the corner so bring your boat.
Only $899 a month with $2,900 down as an option fee.
You lock in the sales price at $129,500 and you have 3 years to get a loan. Or if you want us to finance it we do with no qualifying as long as you are never more than 25 days late. You don’t have to decide up front but our financing is available if you want or need it.
Rent accrual is as follows: $200 per month of your rent for the first year also goes toward the sale’s price.
Directions from Nashville:
Take I-24 East to Old Hickory Blvd past hick Hollow toward LaVergne. Turn left on Old Hickory Blvd and go across Murfreesboro Road and continue as the road turns into Hobson Pike. Go past the Antioch High School on your right and turn right onto Hamilton Church Road. Stay on Hamilton Church Road until you get to South Shore Drive and then take a right on Beachfront and another hard right on Shoreline Circle. The home will be on our right. There is a small sign in the yard.