A super large almost 2,000 square foot home on a large corner lot.
400 Shoreline Circle, Antioch, TN
3 Bedroom 2 Bath Rent To Own Home
To schedule an appointment please fill out the “Request a showing form”
Request A Showing
Or call Henry at (615)202-5228
Rent-to-own in Antioch
Nice and large Rental in Antioch in this Rent 2 Own. Quit renting and own your home with this program.
- This almost new home (built in 2002) in Antioch is near all the new stuff including the new Providence Mall in one direction and the Smyrna mall in the other. This home is also near Hickory Hollow and just 20 minutes from downtown. I-24, Murfreesboro Road and I-840 all nearby.
- Newer 3 bedrooms, 2 bath home.
- Three decks. One is on the front of home, one is on the side and the last is on rear of the home and. The rear deck is very large.
- Entertain your friends in Antioch in this Lease to Own home.
- Home is on a large corner level lot.
- Home has an open floor plan.
- This home has a nice vinyl sided storage building in the side yard. The vinyl on this building matches the home.
- Home vinyl for low maintenance.
- Large living room. Enjoy lots of entertaining.
- Newer or new carpet, vinyl and lighting.
- Large built-in entertainment center
- Great school system. Antioch is known state wide for its outstanding schools.
- Energy efficient with central heat and air – high R factor.
- Large concrete drive.
- Giant over sized bathtub in master bath plus a separate shower.
- All appliances including dishwasher provided.
- Nice ceiling fans
- Great neighbors. This is a good place to build a family.
- The Lake is right around the corner so bring your boat.
- This home has a large central heat and air unit to meet your energy needs.
To the best of our knowledge the schools are as follows but do check for yourself:
Mount View Elementary School servicing grades K – 5
John F Kennedy Middle School serving grades 5-8
Antioch High School serving grades 9-12.
Electric is convenient with Nashville Electric Service (615)736-6900
Water is with Davidson Metro Water (615)862-4600
Cable is with Comcast or some sort of Dish Network
Telephone is with at least AT&T.
There is an active Home Owners Association which currently charges $35 per month. We pay this during your lease term. We like HOAs because they keep neighbors from junking up their yards.
Only $1,099 a month with $3,900 down as an option fee.
You lock in the sales price at $129,500 and you have 3 years to get a loan. Or if you want us to finance it we do try to do so with easy qualifying as long as you are never more than 25 days late. You don’t have to decide up front but our financing is available if you want or need it.
Rent accrual is as follows: $200 per month of your rent for the first year also goes toward the sale’s price.
Directions from Nashville:
Take I-24 East to Old Hickory Blvd past hick Hollow toward LaVergne. Turn left on Old Hickory Blvd and go across Murfreesboro Road and continue as the road turns into Hobson Pike. Go past the Antioch High School on your right and turn right onto Hamilton Church Road. Stay on Hamilton Church Road until you get to South Shore Drive and then take a right on Beachfront and another hard right on Shoreline Circle. The home will be on immediate right. Due to overwhelming demand we typically do not put sings in the yard.