Large 3 bedroom 2 bath modular home a 1.3 acres in the country.
This home is between Mt. Juliet and Antioch on Hobson Pike. It is near the new Providence Shopping Center
- all new ceramic tile in both baths, kichen and hallway
- Completely remodeled.
- Covered back porch.
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bath.
- Home is large.
- Home has fireplace – nice for cool evenings
- Large one plus acre lot. Lots of trees and privacy.
- Big driveway. Park whatever you like.
- Good neighbors but not so close they annoy you.
- Large living room. Enjoy lots of entertaining.
- New carpet, vinyl and lighting. Large separate utility room.
- Great Mt. Juliet/ Wilson County school system.
- Master bedroom has a large bath attached to it.
- Energy efficient with central heat unit – high R factor.
- Large deck on back side of home.
- Pet friendly as this place has a really big yard.
- There is a fire pit in the back yard for cookouts and entertaining.
Lots of improvements made not reflected in older picture.
- New landscaping.
- Driveway enlarged.
- New picket fence.
- New appliances provided.
Before and After Rehab Pictures
Only $999 a month with $2,900 down as an option fee. The option fee is subtracted from the sale’s price.
You lock in the sales price at $129,900 and you have 3 years to get a loan. Or if you want us to finance it we do with no qualifying as long as you are never more than 25 days late. You don’t have to decide up front but our financing is available if you want or need it.
Rent accrual is as follows: $200 per month of your rent for the first year also goes toward the sale’s price.
Directions from Nashville:
From I-40 get off the first Mt. Juliet exit and turn right on South Mt. Juliet Road. Cracker Barrel will be on your right and the Providence Shopping center on your left. Keep going past central Pike and the road becomes Hobson Pike. The home will be on your left somewhat down in a valley. It is on a corner. The home is tan. A sign is not yet in the yard.
If you look up the home on your GPS us the address 3536 Hobson Pike, Hermitage, TN 37076. This house is in an odd location where it is in the very corner of Davidson County and does have a hermitage address even though everyone assumes it is Mt. Juliet.
overview=’0’|text=Here’s the location of your<br />new home!|tooltip=’DWO’|marker=’1’|