349 Cedarcliff Road, Antioch, Tennessee
3 bedrooms, 2 baths with a fenced back yard and a fireplace
This nice single level home is Percy Priest lake/Bell Road/Anderson Road/Hickory Hollow Mall area and all the stores near it. It is very convenient to both I-24 and Murfreesboro Road. Only 5 minutes from downtown Nashville.
- Newer 3 bedrooms, 2 baths.
- Home has fireplace – nice for cool evenings
- Home very convenient to Murfreesboro Road/ Anderson Road/Bell Road/ Hamilton Church Road and even Hobson Pike.
- It is near the new Wal Mart.
- Nice level lot. Great for kids or pets.
- Large living room. Enjoy lots of entertaining.
- Nice earth tone color carpet. It matches everything.
- Zoned layoff. One bedroom on one side and the other two on other end of home.
- Great school system.
- Master bedroom has a large bath attached to it.
- Energy efficient with central heat and air – high R factor.
- Large concrete drive in front to the garage.
- Large patio deck on the back of the home for cookouts.
- Brick and vinyl for energy efficient low maintenance.
- Best neighbors in Antioch/Nashville, TN area.
- Great opportunity to own an Antioch, TN Rent to own property for little money down.
- Fenced back yard – great for pets, kids or husbands.
- The home will have new carpet and new ceramic tile in the kitchen and baths. We are spending money to make this really nice.
Only $950 a month with $3,500 down as an option fee. The option fee is subtracted from the sale’s price.
You lock in the sales price at $118,900 and you have 3 years to get a loan. Or if you want us to finance it we do with no qualifying as long as you are never more than 25 days late. You don’t have to decide up front but our financing is available if you want or need it.
Rent accrual is as follows: $200 per month of your rent for the first year also goes toward the sale’s price.
Directions from Nashville:
From 1-24 get off at Bell Road and go through Hickory Hollow toward Murfreesboro Road. Go through the intersection of Murfreesboro Road and turn right on Anderson Road. Stay on Anderson Road until you get to Cedar Cliff Road and turn right. The home will be only a short distance on your right. A sign may not yet be in the yard.
overview='0'|text=Here's the location of your<br />new home!|tooltip='DWO'|marker='1'|