3227 Arthur Drive, Murfreesboro, TN 37127


Live Big Now in a Big Rent To Own Home – Do it for your family – Rent to Own homes in middle Tennessee
Large 4 bedroom, 2.5 full bath home on a large yard, with a large two car garage on a great street. This is a really big house at about 2,500 SF plus a two car garage.

To schedule an appointment please call Henry at 615-202-5228, Scott at 615-578-6125 or Chris at 615-430-3255.
E mail Henry@CarterRealtyAdvisors.com Henry@CarterRealtyAdvisors.com or Scottyoung@comcast.net
Pricing – $1,750 month and an option fee of $6,500 – See all details below.

    • Energy efficient vinyl sided Rent to Own home in Murfreesboro, TN.
    • Large 4 bedroom, 2.5 bath, separate dining room with all the extras
    • Spacious covered deck on backside of home
    • Covered large front porch
    • Newer flooring in the kitchen, utility area, and all baths.
    • Hardwood floors in the Living Room and separate dining room.
    • Very large home at 2,500 SF.
    • Nice appliances provided.
    • New paint and lighting.
    • Large storage barn in back yard.
    • Very large level yard. Over ½ acre. You don’t find these size yards anymore.
    • Separate utility room
    • This is a nice two story home with a master suite.
    • Pet friendly. Bring yours.
    • Great friendly neighbors
    • Garage electrical has been upgraded with multiple outlets on all walls. If you do projects with power tools this large two car garage space is for you.
    • Tons of storage with pull down attic stairway to attic
    • Fenced back yard.
    • Large living room with fireplace. Enjoy lots of entertaining.
    • Newer upgrade lighting.

    3227 Arthur Drive

      Great school system. Rutherford County is known statewide for its outstanding schools. We think the school zoning below is correct but it is subject to change and you need to verify yourself if school zones are important.

      • Buchanan Elementary grades K-5 only 2.2 miles away. Rated 9 out of 10 by Zillow
      • Whitworth-Buchanan Middle Grades 6-8 only 3.9 miles away
      • Riverdale High grades 9-12 only 4.4 miles away. Rated 8 out of 10 by Zillow.
      • Energy efficient central heat and air – high R factor.
      • Large driveway for lots of parking.
      • Kitchen has is large and modern
      • Big back yard for entertaining and cookouts.
      • Nice ceiling fans.
      • Pet friendly. We love dogs and cats.
      • Quit sending your money to the “Rent Man” when you can Rent To own for less.
      • Comcast cable serves this area and they have really fast internet.
      • This is a really cool area of Murfreesboro. You will love it here.

      Only $1,750 per month with $6,500 down as an option fee. To qualify you need to have at least total family income of at least $4,500 per month and the entire option fee plus some other minor criteria. You lock in the sales price at $299,500 and you have 2 years to get a loan. We walk you through the process of getting a mortgage. It does not have to be complicated. And if you need more time we can probably extend the option beyond the 2 years for a small fee to help you out. We are 100% about helping you help yourself by getting the home in your name.  Over 60% of Americans own their own home. The other 40% want to be home owners. This is your chance. We want to help you obtain your dream of home ownership. Live the dream and own a home for less. Email: Scottyoung@comcast.net or call him at 615-578-6125 or Chris@CarterRealtyAdvisors.com or call him at (615)430-3255. Or email Henry Carter of Nashville at Henry@CarterRentToOwn.com. Or call him at (615)202-5228.
      Pricing – $1,750 month and an option fee of $6,500. Final sales price is $299,500. The entire option fee is subtracted from this and you have two years to obtain your loan.  Not only does the entire Option payment go against the sales price of the home but also we give rent accrual of $200 per month of your rent for the first two years also goes toward the sale’s price. That is an extra $2,400 you get credit for. You build equity quickly. You can see how the program works by watching the video on our website titled “How the program works”