Live in Nashville TN as a Lease–to-own or straight rental
This nice home in the heart of Nashville, TN. All the restaurants, stores, shops and churches are very close by. This home is super convenient to I-65 and several major roads. Not far from downtown Nashville or Metro Center.
Call Henry Carter for details (615)202-5228.
- Nice 3 bedrooms on a large gently sloping treed lot.
- Partially Fenced back yard.
- Ranch style single level older home. (with full basement for lots of storage)
- Big private back yard. Great for entertaining.
- Central heat and air – get rid of the window units you have.
- Home is on a nice quite area so there is little traffic.
- The home is very close to a bus stop.
- Open floor plan – see the video.
- The home has a full basement with a half bath downstairs. Lots of room for storage and playing.
- The washer dryer connections and a half bath are in the basement. It is not considered living area.
- New maintenance free tile throughout upstairs. Must see to appreciate.
- All new lighting and fixtures.
- Great school system. (Davidson County is known state wide for its outstanding schools)
- Three large bedrooms, a large living room and a eat in kitchen.
- Energy efficient with central head and air (High R factor)
- Large driveway.
- All electric so no large gas bill or deposit to pay.
- All windows will have blinds.
- Great neighbors in a fantastic area. Must see to believe.
- New lighting, new paint this is like a new home for the price of an older one.
- Pet friendly bring them all.
Only $925.00 a month with $1,900.00 down as an option fee. Or if you just want to rent $925 a month with a $925 security deposit.
You lock in the sales price at $99,500.00 and you have 3 years to get a loan. Or if you want us to finance it, we do with no qualifying as long as you are never more than 25 days late. You don’t have to decide up front but our financing is available if you want or need it.
Rent accrual is as follows: $200.00 per month of your rent for the first year also goes toward the sale’s price.
Lease purchase option in Nashville, TN, Lease purchase in Nashville, TN or Rent to own in Nashville, TN. Lease homes in Nashville, TN. Call Henry Carter at (615)202-5228.
Direction from Nashville
Take I-65 from Nashville and get off at Trinity lane. Go west away from Dickerson Pike and it turns into West Trinity Lane. The home will be off
Curtis street which will be on your right. There may not be a sign up in the yard yet.