2 bedroom 1.5 bath town home in great condition
This is a really nice 2 bedroom, 1.5 bath townhouse in a very desirable area. It is near the end of a cul-de-sac so you don’t get any through traffic.
To schedule an appointment please call Chris at (615)430-3255 or Teresa Tellez (615)416-9824 (Teresa is bilingual and speaks perfect Spanish.)
This home is near all the new stores on Murfreesboro Rd and Bell Road including, Lowes, Home Depot, restaurants, churches, etc. It is also convenient to Nashville just minutes fromI-24 and I-40. Additionally it is close to the new Providence Mall in Mt. Juliet and the Opry Mills Mall.
- Home is vinyl sided for low maintenance.
- This is a nice 2 story home.
- Lots of parking.
- Brand New appliances are provided.
- Nice large yard. Lot of room to grow a family.
- Large living room. Enjoy lots of entertaining.
- Real wood burning fireplace.
- New simulated wood grain flooring downstairs.
- New carpet upstairs.
- 1.5 baths. Each bedroom has its own private bath plus a half bath downstairs.
- Great school system.
- Energy efficient with central heat and air – high R factor.
- Private patio on the back side.
- New sliding door opens to the patio.
- Fenced back yard.
- Nice ceiling fans
- New lighting package.
- New paint.
- Lots of storage area including outside deck closet storage
Great school system. Davidson County is known statewide for its outstanding schools. We think the school zoning below is correct but it is subject to change and you need to verify yourself if school zones are important. Lakeview Elementary K – 4 only 1 mile away
Apollo Middle 5-8 only 4 miles away
Antioch High 9-12 only 42 miles away
- Energy efficient central heat and air – high R factor.
- Large parking area
- Extra Cabinet space in kitchen
- Separate closet for washer and dryer.
- Nice ceiling fans.
- Pet friendly. We love dogs and cats.
- Quit sending your money to the “Rent Man” when you can Rent To own for less.
This is a really cool area of Antioch.. You will love it here.
Only $1,199 per month with $3,900 down as an option fee.
You lock in the sales price at $159,900 and you have 3 years to get a loan. We walk you through the process of getting a mortgage. It does not have to be complicated. And if you need more time we can probably extend the option beyond the 3 years for a small fee to help you out. We are 100% about helping you help yourself by getting the home in your name.
Over 60% of Americans own their own home. The other 40% want to be home owners. This is your chance. We want to help you obtain your dream of home ownership. Live the dream and own a home for less. Email
Chris@CarterRealtyAdvisors.com or call Chris at (615)430-3255
Pricing – $1,199 month and an option fee of $3,900
Not only does the entire Option payment go against the sales price of the home but also we give rent accrual of $200 per month of your rent for the first year also goes toward the sale’s price. You build equity quickly. You can see how the program works by watching the video on our website titled “How the program works”