To schedule an appointment please call Chris at (615)202-5228
This new home is near all the new stuff including the new Smyrna mall, theaters, Lowes, Home Depot, restaurants, churches, etc. It is also convenient to Nashville and Murfreesboro.
- Newer 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bath with home. That is right there are 3 commodes.
- Home is half brick and half vinyl for low maintenance.
- This is a nice 2 story home. Nice Garage to park or store stuff.
- Home almost new
- Nice slopping lot. Lot of room to grow a family.
- Large living room. Enjoy lots of entertaining.
- Newer carpet, vinyl and lighting.
- Great school system. Rutherford County is known state wide for its outstanding schools.
- Energy efficient with central heat and air – high R factor.
- Large concrete drive.
- Large wood deck on the back of the home for cookouts. Great views
- Nice stove, refrigerator, microwave and dishwasher provided.
- Also a nice washer and dryer are provided.
- Ceiling fans
- Separate laundry room.
- Walk in closets.
- Cherry kitchen cabinets.
Only $999 a month with $3,500 down as an option fee.
You lock in the sales price at $126,500 and you have 3 years to get a loan. Or if you want us to finance it we do with no qualifying as long as you are never more than 25 days late. You don’t have to decide up front but our financing is available if you want or need it.
Rent accrual is as follows: $200 per month of your rent for the first year also goes toward the sale’s price.
Directions from Nashville:
Take I-24 East to Waldron Road Exit and turn left (toward LaVergne). Stay on Waldron Road until you get to Murfreesboro Road and turn right. Keep going on Murfreesboro Road until you get to Fergus Road on the left. There is a newer large Tiger Exxon on the corner. Stay on Fergus until you get to Sand Hill Road and turn left. Then turn right on Tom Hailey Blvd. Then take the second left which will be Ace Wintermeyer Drive. The home will be near the end of the street on the left.
overview=’0’|text=Here’s the Location of your<Br />new Home!|tooltip=’DWO’|marker=’1’|