Call Scott Young at 615-578-6125
A Scott Young Property
This one-of-a-kind, all brick house is full of turn-of-the-century charm and character and is located in downtown Murfreesboro just two blocks from the city square. This home has been completely renovated and is 90% original. It has blended old world charm, modern convenencies, and great location.
- Built in 1900
- Contains over 3,050 S F of living space
- 5 bedrooms, 2 baths, 3 fireplaces, 4 porches both bathrooms have been completely renovated
- Kitchen has been completely renovated with new cabinets and tile floor and original built in china cabinet
- Brand new 200 amp breaker box – house has been completely rewired
- 2 brand new 3 ton gas HVAC units
- All floors are hardwood and have been restored
- Not located in the Historical District and therefore not subject to the Historical Commission zoning, codes, or headaches. Located only 2 blocks from both the downtown square and Main St, it has a lot of the advantages the Historical Disrict provides without the restrictions or hassles.
- Lots of closets and storage space including unfinished attic and basement
- Concrete driveway with good size back yard with wooden privacy fence
- Crown molding in all rooms
- Ceiling fans in all rooms
- All rooms have 10 ft ceilings
- Security system
Room Dimensions and Descriptions:
- Living room with fireplace 22X18
- Formal Dining room 15X18
- Eat-in kitchen with built in china cabinet 12X15
- Butler’s pantry 6 X 12 with brand new cabinets
- Downstairs bedroom 14X13 with fireplace
- Bedroom #2 21X14 with fireplace.
- There is a connecting door between main bedroom and front bedroom and would be ideal as a nursery or additional dressing room.
- Bedroom #3 15X15
- Bedroom #4 15X15
- Bedroom #5 12X16
- Upstairs hall 7X30
- Built-in pocket door separates formal dining area and living room
For sale $295,000
Deal directly with owner – save on real estate commissions
*** Guaranteed owner financing with qualifying terms ***
How the Rent-to-Own deal works:
- 3 year lease/purchase term
- Guaranteed lock-in price of $295,000 at the end of the option
- $12,000 earnest money down – goes toward the purchase price
- $1,700 per month rent
Guaranteed financing at the end of the option term with the following conditions:
- You never miss a monthly payment
- You are never more than 25 days late with the rent payment
- $5,000 additional down payment
- 2% origination fee on remaining balance
- My interest rate will not be as good as you would get at the bank, however it won’t be a lot higher and IT IS GUARANTEED.
- You can get your own financing somewhere else or re-finance whenever or where ever you want.
Example: (assuming a 3 year lease/purchase agreement)
$295,000 guaranteed purchase price
– $12,000 earnest money paid upon move-in
$283,000 balance at the end of the option
– $5,000 addition principle down
$278,000 balance to be financed if I tote the note
+ $5,560 2% origination fee
overview=’0’|text=Here’s the Location of your<Br />new Home!|tooltip=’DWO’|marker=’1’|
Mr. Carter has currently sold out of most of his inventory and as a convenience to his customers wanted to give them alternatives from a trustworthy source. He will be getting more so please register for updates. This home is owned by an associate of Henry Carter, Mr. Scott Young. Mr. Carter has allowed Mr. Young to post on his site because he has confidence in Mr. Youngs ability to perform as he promises. Mr. Carter also believes Mr. Young is a good Christian and deals in good faith. Since Mr. Carter does not have any ownership in this listing he does not guarantee the accuracy of it. You are therefore advised to verify all information regarding this listing just as any prudent person would before making a major purpose.