Nice and large ranch style 3 or 4 bedroom
4 bedroom 2 bath Antioch, TN Rent to Own home on large nice lot with a fenced back yard.
Antioch Rent to own home at 2912 Mossdale Drive, Antioch, Tennessee
To schedule an appointment please call Chris at (615)202-5228
This nice ranch style home in Antioch is in a convenient location near I-24, theaters, Home Depot, restaurants, churches, etc. This is a 4 bedroom 2 bath home with a bonus room that could be a 4th bedroom.
- Large storage building in back yard.
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bath home located a nice street with nice neighbors. It could be a 4 bedroom.
- Home is on a large level lot.
- Home is large with a den and a separate living room.
- Home brick for low maintenance.
- Great school system.
- Energy efficient with central heat and air – high R factor.
- Large concrete drive to back side of house for lots of parking.
- Large wood deck on the back of the home for cookouts.
- Nice front porch to put your rocking chairs.
- New Dishwasher provided.
- Nice ceiling fans.
- Pet friendly. Get a dog or cat.
- Large deck on backside of house your kitchen and master bedroom both open up to..
- Master bath has just been completely remodeled with new ceramic tile from top to bottom.
- Close to the Lake.
- Bonus floored storage space in attic area.
- Several mature trees in yard for lots of shade.
- Home has a real wood burning fireplace.
Only $999.00 a month with $3,900 down as an option fee.
You lock in the sales price at $139,500 and you have 3 years to get a loan. Or if you want us to finance it we do with no qualifying as long as you are never more than 25 days late. You don’t have to decide up front but our financing is available if you want or need it.
Rent accrual is as follows: $200 per month of your rent for the first year also goes toward the sale’s price.
Call Henry Carter at 615-202-5228 for more information.
From I-24 take Bell Road and go toward Murfreesboro Road. Go across Murfreesboro Road and turn right on Anderson Lane. Stay on Anderson Lane until you get to Mossdale Drive and turn left. The home will be on your right. There may not be a sign in the yard.