LaVergne Rent To Own home opportunity.
To schedule an appointment please call Chris at (615)430-3255 or email him at Chris@CarterRealtyAdvisors.com
This new home is near all the new stuff including the new Smyrna mall, theaters, Lowes, Home Depot, restaurants, churches, etc. It is also convenient to Nashville and Murfreesboro.
- Almost new 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bath with home. That is right there are 3 toilets.
- Home is half brick and half vinyl for low maintenance.
- This is a nice 2 story home.
- Nice Garage to park or store stuff.
- Home almost new
- Nice slopping lot. Lot of room to grow a family.
- Large living room. Enjoy lots of entertaining.
- New hardwood laminate flooring throughout living space.
- New ceramic tile in all the bathrooms, kitchen and laundry room.
- Energy efficient lighting.
- Great school system. Rutherford County is known state wide for its outstanding schools.
- Energy efficient with central heat and air – high R factor.
- Large concrete drive.
- Large patio on the back of the home for cookouts.
- Stove and Refrigerator in matching set.
- Dishwasher provided.
- Ceiling fans
- Trey ceilings
- Separate laundry room.
- Walk in closets.
- Cherry kitchen cabinets.
- Rent 2 own in LaVergne now in this nice home
- Nice garage to store stuff or park in.
- Right down the street from the new Walmart.
- Backyard is fenced
These are nearby Schools to 278 Bill Stewart Blvd.
Close to your home, neighborhood schools, great teachers and teaching.
Roy L Waldron Elementary (assigned)
- K-5 grades
- 1.6 mi away
La Vergne Middle (assigned)
- 6-8 grades
- 1.2 mi away
Lavergne High (assigned)
- 9-12 grades
- 2.8 mi away
Check with Rutherford Board of Education to absolutely verify.
Only $1,399 a month with $5,900 down as an option fee.
The entire $5,900 is subtracted from the sale’s price.
You lock in the sales price at $195,200 and you have 3 years to get a loan. We will walk you through the process.
Based on today’s interest rates once you get your own loan your payments should decreased considerably. At the end of the three years if you have not been able to get a mortgage you may extend the option and lease for another year (4th year) by paying an extension fee of $2,000 and with the house sales price and rent each increasing by 5% in year 4. We will also allow you to do the same for another year more (5th year) with another increase of 5% for both the rents and sales price of the house compounded on top of the increased year 4 price. We are all about you buying the home and want to give you plenty of time to take advantage of this opportunity.
Rent accrual is as follows: $200 per month of your rent for the first year also goes toward the sale’s price
Directions from Nashville:
Take I-24 East to Waldron Road Exit and turn left (toward LaVergne). Stay on Waldron Road until you get to Murfreesboro Road and turn right. Keep going on Murfreesboro Road until you get to Fergus Road on the left. There is a newer large Tiger Exxon on the corner. Stay on Fergus until it crosses Sand Hill Road and becomes Bill Stewart Blvd. After you pass the Fire Station on your right the home will be on your left.
By Carter Realty Advisors, LLC ——- Rent To Own Homes in LaVergne, TN – Rent to Own Homes in Smyrna – Carter Rent To Own
Call Chris Carter at (615)430-3255 or email him at Chris@CarterRealtyAdvisors.com