168 Bill Stewart Blvd LaVergne TN 37086
Huge 4 bedroom 3 bath 2 car garage
Rent to Own, LaVergne, TN or Lease to Own, LaVergne, TN
Rent to Own Near Nashville. Only 20 minutes to downtown.
Brand new ceramic tile floors in kitchen, dining area and both baths.
This new home is near all the new stuff including the new Smyrna mall, theaters, Lowes, Home Depot, restaurants churches and more. It is also convenient to Nashville and Murfreesboro.
- Newer 4 Bedrooms, 3 bath with a garage.
- Two car Garage is finished. (Nice parking, store stuff or build it out)
- Home almost new – big house
- Some appliances provided
- Nice level to rolling lot. (Lot of room to grow a family)
- Large living room. (Enjoy lots of entertaining)
- New carpet, tile and lighting. (Large separate utility room)
- Great school system. (Rutherford county is known state wide for its outstanding schools)
- Master bedroom has master bath attached to it.
- This home is all electric so no high gas bills to pay
- Energy efficient with central head and air (High R factor)
- Large concrete dive in front to the garage.
- Built in microwave and dishwasher.
- Near Percy Priest Lake and several recreation areas.
- Home is on a corner lot with gives you additional privacy.
- Nice window treatment provided throughout.
- Ceiling fans in all bedrooms.
- New ceramic tile in both baths, kitchen and utility room.
- Large deck on backside of home
Only $1,099.00 a month with $4,500.00 down as an option fee.
You lock in the sales price at $139,900.00 and you have 3 years to get a loan. Or if you want us to finance it, we do with no qualifying as long as you have never more than 25 days late. You don’t have to decide up front but our financing is available if you want or need it.
Rent accrual is as follows: $200.00 per month of your rent for the first year also goes toward the sale’s price.
Lease option purchase in LaVergne for little money down. Carter Rent-to-own is the only provider that guarantees financing.
Directions from Nashville
Take I-24 East to Waldron Road exit and turn left (toward LaVergne). Stay on Waldron Road until you get to Murfreesboro Road and turn right. You’ll pass the new Post office on your left. Keep going until you get to the Tiger market on the left. Turn left on Fergus. Stay on Fergus until it becomes Bill Stewart. Once on Bill Stewart Blvd the home will be on your left. A sign is in the yard.
overview=’0’|text=Here’s the Location of your