Why rent when you can own a nice 3 bedroom , 2 bath rent to own in Antioch, TN
This nice single level home is Hickory Hollow Mall and all the stores near it. It is very convenient to both I-24 and Murfreesboro Road. Only 5 minutes from downtown Nashville.
- Newer 3 bedrooms, 2 bath.
- Home has fireplace – nice for cool evenings
- Home on a cul-de-sac so not much traffic.
- Nice level lot. Great for kids or pets.
- Large living room. Enjoy lots of entertaining.
- Nice earth tone color carpet. It matches everything.
- Zoned layoff. One bedroom on one side and the other two on other end of home.
- Great school system.
- Master bedroom has a large bath attached to it.
- Energy efficient with central heat and air – high R factor.
- Large concrete drive in front to the garage.
- Large patio deck on the back of the home for cookouts.
- Brick and vinyl for energy efficient low maintenance.
- Best neighbors in Antioch/Nashville, TN area.
- Great opportunity to own an Antioch, TN Rent to own property for little money down.
- Fenced back yard – great for pets, kids or husbands.
- The home is on a cul-de-sac so little traffic.
- Brand new roof and brand new floor coverings
- We would consider Section 8 or THDA
Only $1099 a month with $4,900 down as an option fee. The option fee is subtracted from the sale’s price.
You lock in the sales price at $129,900 and you have 3 years to get a loan. Or if you want us to finance it we do with no qualifying as long as you are never more than 25 days late. You don’t have to decide up front but our financing is available if you want or need it.
Rent accrual is as follows: $200 per month of your rent for the first year also goes toward the sale’s price.
Directions from Nashville:
From 1-24 get off at Bell Road and go through Hickory Hollow toward Murfreesboro Road. Turn left on Rice Road. Stay on Rice Road until you get to Rice Hill circle and turn left. Once on Rice Hill circle go up the hill and take the first left which is Rice Hill Court. The home is on the right near the end of the street. A sign should be in the yard.
Call Chris Carter about this Antioch, TN lease option at (615)202-5228.
Antioch, Tennessee Rent to Own/Antioch, TN Rent 2 Own, Antioch, TN Rental