Rent-to-own in Antioch, TN or lease Purchase in Antioch, TN Near Percy Priest Lake
Large 3 bedroom with bonus room, 2.5 bath, with a 2 car garage.
Or 4 bedroom, 2.5 bath with big two car garage
To schedule an appointment please call Chris at (615)202-5228
Pictures do not do this home justice. You have to see it and go in it to really appreciate the layout and how large it is. This home could be a 4 bedroom or a 3 bedroom with a very large bonus room.
This newer home is near the Antioch High School near Pin Hook Road. It is convenient to LaVergne, Mt. Juliet, Nashville and Smyrna.
- Energy efficient brick and vinyl home.
- Newer 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bath (that’s right the home has two and a half baths) with a two car garage.
- This home has a large bonus room downstairs. The picture does not do it justice on how large it is.
- Home is brick and half vinyl for low maintenance.
- This is a nice single story home so you never have to walk up stairs.
- Nice large Garage to park or store stuff.
- Home almost new.
- There is a nice fireplace for warm cozy winter evenings.
- Very large level lot.
- Large living room. Enjoy lots of entertaining.
- New hardwood floors in all living space
- New ceramic tile in kitchen, baths and utility room
- Newer carpet, vinyl and lighting.
- Great school system. Davidson County is known statewide for its outstanding schools.
- Energy efficient with central heat and air – high R factor.
- Large concrete drive in front to the garage.
- Large deck on the back of the home for cookouts.
- Appliances provided.
- Nice ceiling fans.
- Cherry kitchen cabinets.
- Custom paint colors.
- Pet friendly. This home is on a cul-de-sac so traffic is not an issue.
- This is a large home. It is probably about 1,700 SF.
Only $1,099 a month with $4,500 down as an option fee.
You lock in the sales price at $139,900 and you have 3 years to get a loan. Or if you want us to finance it we do with no qualifying as long as you are never more than 25 days late. You don’t have to decide up front but our financing is available if you want or need it.
Rent accrual is as follows: $200 per month of your rent for the first year also goes toward the sale’s price.
Directions from Nashville:
From 1-24 get off at Bell Road and go through Hickory Hollow until you get to Murfreesboro Road. Turn right on Murfreesboro Road and go to Hobson Pike and turn left toward Antioch High School. Turn right on Pin Hook Road immediately past the high school. Stay on Pin Hook Road until you get to Pin Oak Drive and turn right. Then stay on Pin Oak Drive and take the first right on Laurel Oak Drive. Laurel Oak turns into Post Oak Drive. Then take Chestnut Oak and turn right. Then take the first left on Soulshine Place. The home will be on your right. A sign may not yet be in the yard.