Nice ranch style 4 bedroom, 2 bath with a garage and a large fenced back yard.
New hardwood Oak floors in the living room and hallway
This nice single level home is near the Mt. Juliet Providence Mall and also Hickory Hollow Mall and all the stores near it. It is very convenient to both I-24 and Murfreesboro Road. Only 10 minutes from downtown Nashville. Also, near Percy Priest lake at the Rutherford County and Wilson County lines.
- Newer 4 bedrooms, 2 baths built about 14 years ago.
- Home sits on a large double corner lot.
- New hardwood Oak floors in the living room and hallway.
- Great neighbors in a good neighborhood.
- Upgraded lighting package.
- Home is all electric and energy efficient so you don’t have to pay another deposit to the gas company.
- Gentle sloping lot. Great for kids or pets.
- Large living room. Enjoy lots of entertaining.
- Nice earth tone color new carpet in bedrooms. It matches everything.
- New porcelain tile in the kitchen and both baths. No vinyl to tear or clean.
- Zoned layoff. One bedroom on one side and the other two on other end of home.
- Great school system.
- Master bedroom has a large bath attached to it.
- Energy efficient with central heat and air – high R factor.
- Large concrete drive. There is plenty of parking.
- Energy efficient nice appliances
- New custom paint throughout home.
- Garage has been converted into additional living area. It could stay as is or we could put it back as a garage – your choice.
- Best neighbors in Antioch/Nashville, TN area.
- Great opportunity to own an Antioch, TN Rent to own property for little money down.
- Pets are welcome especially since the back yard is all fenced.
- Nice fireplace to center out the living room and also provide a cozy fire on those chilly nights.
Only $1,100 a month with $4,400 down as an option fee. The option fee is subtracted from the sale’s price.
You lock in the sales price at $139,900 and you have 3 years to get a loan. Or if you want us to finance it we do with no qualifying as long as you are never more than 25 days late. You don’t have to decide up front but our financing is available if you want or need it.
Rent accrual is as follows: $200 per month of your rent for the first year also goes toward the sale’s price.
Directions from Nashville:
From Murfreesboro Road take Hobson Pike past Antioch High School to Pin Hook Road and turn left. Stay on it until you get to Pin Oak Drive and turn right. Stay on Pin Oak Drive until you get to Laurel Oak Drive. The house is on a large corner lot between Pin Oak Drive and Laurel Oak Drive.
Call Henry Carter with Carter Rent to Own for this nice Antioch Rent To own home. (615)202-5228