This newer home is near all the new stuff including the new Smyrna mall, theaters, Lowes, Home Depot, restaurants, churches, etc. It is also convenient to Nashville and Murfreesboro.
- Newer 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bath with a large garage.
- Brick and vinyl home,
- Privacy fence.
- 2 story home.
- Home has nice eat in kitchen plus more formal dining area
- Nice lot. Lot of room to grow a family.
- Large living room. Enjoy lots of entertaining.
- Newer carpet, vinyl and lighting. Large separate utility room.
- Master bedroom is 14x 14 and has a large bath attached to it.
- Energy efficient with central heat and air – high R factor.
- Large concrete drive in front to the garage.
- Large wood deck on the back of the home for cookouts. Its over 120 square feet.
- Home is large at about 1,620square feet.
- Insulated glass windows
- Burglar alarm goes with home
- Great school system. Rutherford County is known state wide for its outstanding schools.
- Roy L Waldron Elementary, LaVergne Middle, and laVergne High School.
- Pets are fine. It will be your home.
- Nice black appliances which will include stove, refrigerator and dishwasher will be furnished.Pictures will be updated soon
Only $1,349 a month with 5,900 down as an option fee.
The entire $5,900 is subtracted from the sale’s price.
You lock in the sales price at $159,900 and you have 3 years to get a loan. If you need extra time we have a program to extend the option period to 5 years. We will walk you through the process of getting a loan. It’s not hard with a friend holding your hand.
Rent accrual is as follows: $200 per month of your rent for the first year also goes toward the sale’s price. That’s right you get an additional $2,400 subtracted toward your purchase price after you have lived at the home for one year.
Rent accrual is as follows: $200 per month of your rent for the first year also goes toward the sale’s price.
Directions from Nashville:
Take I-24 East to Waldron Road Exit and turn left (toward LaVergne). Stay on Waldron Road until you get to Murfreesboro Road and turn right. Keep going on Murfreesboro Road until you get to Fergus Road on the left. There is a newer large Tiger Exxon on the corner. Stay on Fergus until it turns into Bill Stewart Blvd. You will go past a new fire station. Keep going a ways until you get to Elisha Court and Turn left. The home is a few houses down on your right.
It has a large lot on a cul-de-sac. Traffic is not an issue
We are 100% about helping you help yourself by getting the home in your name.
Over 60% of Americans own their own home. The other 40% want to be home owners. This is your chance. We want to help you obtain your dream of home ownership. Live the dream and contact us today Chris@CarterRealtyAdvisors.com Not only does the entire Option payment go against the sales price of the home but also we give rent accrual of $200 per month of your rent for the first year also goes toward the sale’s price. You build equity quickly.