Single level home with a garage Rent to own in LaVergne or lease purchase option in LaVergne
Almost new carpet and new ceramic tile in Kitchen, both baths and utility room
3 bedroom LaVergne Rent 2 own home on big lot with a garage.
LaVergne Rent to own home at 1200 Adkin’s Ridge Drive, laVergne, Tennessee
To schedule an appointment please call Ben at (615)415-7855
This newer home built in 2003 in LaVergne is near all the new stuff including the new Smyrna mall, Roxy theaters, Lowes, Home Depot, restaurants, churches, etc. It is also convenient to Nashville and Murfreesboro and close to I-24. This is a newer 3 bedroom home with a garage. It is on a single level so there are no steps to climb. It has a large deck on the back of home that backs up to the woods. See deer, turkey, wild chickens and even monthly the meter reader guy.
- Newer carpet and vinyl in this LaVergne Lease to 2 Own home.
- This home has central heat and air with an energy efficient heat pump – Be Green for your children and save money in the meantime.
- New ceramic tile in the kitchen, both baths and the utility room
- Yard maintenance and grass cutting provided by homeowners associations which we pay dues for you. You don’t have to cut your own grass.
- Newer 3 bedrooms, 2 bath home located on a quiet street.
- Home is on a large level lot.
- Home has an open floor plan with tall ceilings.
- Home vinyl for low maintenance.
- This is a nice single level home. Master bedroom is zoned away from the other two with a bath attached to it.
- Large living room, Kitchen, dining area provide for lots of entertaining.
- Great school system. Rutherford County is known state wide for its outstanding schools.
- Energy efficient with central heat and air – high R factor.
- Large 2 car width concrete drive in front to the garage.
- Large wood deck on the back of the home for cookouts.
- Appliances and Dishwasher provided.
- Nice ceiling fans. This saves energy.
- Pet friendly. Get a dog or cat. Don’t let your current landlord tell you it is now allowed.
- LaVergne, TN voted Best Place to live three years in a row by area residents.
- Great neighbors. This is a good place to build a family.
- Great neighbors in this LaVergne, TN Rent to own opportunity. See it today.
Rent is only $999 a month with $3,900 down as an option fee.
You lock in the sales price at $119,000 and you have 4 years to get a loan. As we know it is sometimes difficult to get a loan if you are never more than 25 days late with us you can renew the option for 2 more years with no additional fees and only a 3% increase in the sales price if it takes longer to get a loan. That gives you six years total if you need it without the price of the home increasing one penny. Do you think housing prices will be higher 4 years from now. We certainly do. We know lots of mortgage brokers and can be of much help in the process.
Rent accrual is as follows: $200 per month of your rent for the first year also goes toward the sale’s price.
Directions from Nashville:
Take I-24 East to Sam Ridley Parkway. Turn left and keep going to you get to Lowes and turn left on Old Nashville Highway. Turn right on Jefferson Pike and keep going until you get to Akins Drive and turn right. The home will be on the first house on your right. A sign is not yet in the yard.
Lease purchase in Lavergne, lease purchase in Smyrna, lease purchase in Antioch. We specialize in all three areas.
Call Benson Young at 615-945-2594 or (615)202-5228. Ben is my son and a new in the business so please take it easy on him.