1128 Pin Oak Drive, Antioch, Tennessee, 37013
This newer two story home is near the new stuff in LaVergne/Smyrna, Hickory Hollow, behind Antioch High School, near the new Wal- Mart on Murfreesboro Road, and near the new Providence Shopping Center
- Newer 3 bedrooms, 2 bath with a garage.
- Home has fireplace – nice for cool evenings
- Large 2 car garage. Nice parking, store stuff or build it out.
- Home almost new – built in 2002.
- Nice level lot. Fenced back yard. Great for kids or pets.
- Large living room. Enjoy lots of entertaining.
- New carpet, vinyl and lighting. Large separate utility room.
- Great school system.
- Master bedroom has a large bath attached to it.
- Energy efficient with central heat and air – high R factor.
- Large concrete drive in front to the garage.
- Large patio deck on the back of the home for cookouts.
Only $999 a month with $3,700 down as an option fee. The option fee is subtracted from the sale’s price.
You lock in the sales price at $129,900 and you have 3 years to get a loan. Or if you want us to finance it we do with no qualifying as long as you are never more than 25 days late. You don’t have to decide up front but our financing is available if you want or need it.
Rent accrual is as follows: $200 per month of your rent for the first year also goes toward the sale’s price.
Directions from Nashville:
From 1-24 get off at Bell Road and go through Hickory Hollow until you get to Murfreesboro Road. Turn right on Murfreesboro Road and go to Hobson Pike and turn left toward Antioch High School. Turn left on Pin Oak Road immediately past the high school. Stay on Pin Oak Road and turn right on Pin Oak Drive. Home is near the end of Pin Oak Drive on the right. It is on a cul-de-sac.
overview=’0’|text=Here’s the location of your<br />new home!|tooltip=’DWO’|marker=’1’|