This newer two ranch home is near the new stuff in Antioch, LaVergne/Smyrna, Hickory Hollow, behind Antioch High School, near the new Wal- Mart on Murfreesboro Road, and near the new Providence Shopping Center
- Newer 3 bedrooms, 2 bath with a garage.
- Home has fireplace – nice for cool evenings
- Large 2 car garage. Nice parking, store stuff or build it out.
- Home almost new – built in 2002.
- Nice level lot. Fenced back yard. Great for kids or pets.
- Large living room. Enjoy lots of entertaining.
- New hardwood floor and ceramic tile
- New lighting. Large separate utility room.
- Great school system.
- Master bedroom has a large bath attached to it.
- Energy efficient with central heat and air – high R factor.
- Large concrete drive in front to the garage.
- Large patio deck on the back of the home for cookouts.
- Great neighbors and a quiet street.
1125 Pin Oak Drive Antioch
Only $1,195 a month with $4,500 down as an option fee. The option fee is subtracted from the sale’s price.
You lock in the sales price at $131,900 and you have 3 years to get a loan. As long as you are never more than 25 days late we will renew the option at the end of the 3 years if you have not been able to obtain a loan. If the option is renewed both the sales price and rent increase by 4% to offset inflation. We work hard to walk you through the steps to get a mortgage and realize The American Dream of home ownership.
Rent accrual is as follows: $200 per month of your rent for the first year also goes toward the sale’s price.
Directions from Nashville:
From 1-24 get off at Bell Road and go through Hickory Hollow until you get to Murfreesboro Road. Turn right on Murfreesboro Road and go to Hobson Pike and turn left toward Antioch High School. Turn left on Pin Oak Road immediately past the high school. Stay on Pin Oak Road and turn right on Pin Oak Drive. Home is near the end of Pin Oak Drive on the left. It is on a cul-de-sac.