This new home is near all the new stuff including the new Smyrna mall, theaters, Lowes, Home Depot, restaurants, churches, etc. It is also convenient to Nashville and Murfreesboro.
- Newer 3 bedrooms, 2 bath with a garage. Home is on one level.
- Home has fireplace – nice for cool evenings
- Large 2 car garage. Nice parking, store stuff or build it out.
- Home almost new – built in 2002.
- Nice level lot. Lot of room to grow a family.
- Large living room. Enjoy lots of entertaining.
- New carpet, vinyl and lighting. Large separate utility room.
- Great school system. Rutherford County is known state wide for its outstanding schools.
- Master bedroom has a large bath attached to it. Plus home is all on one level.
- Energy efficient with central heat and air – high R factor.
- Large concrete drive in front to the garage.
- Large wood deck on the back of the home for cookouts.
Only $999 a month with $3,900 down as an option fee. The option fee is subtracted from the sale’s price.
You lock in the sales price at $129,500 and you have 3 years to get a loan. Or if you want us to finance it we do with no qualifying as long as you are never more than 25 days late. You don’t have to decide up front but our financing is available if you want or need it.
Rent accrual is as follows: $200 per month of your rent for the first year also goes toward the sale’s price.
Directions from Nashville:
Take I-24 East to Waldron Road Exit and turn left (toward LaVergne). Stay on Waldron Road until you get to Murfreesboro Road and turn right. Keep going on Murfreesboro Road until you get to Fergus Road on the left. There is a newer large Tiger Exxon on the corner. Stay on Fergus until it turns into Bill Stewart Blvd. You will go past a new fire station. Keep going a ways until you get to Phelissa Drive and Turn left. The home is a few houses down on your right.
overview=’0’|text=Here’s the location of your<br />new home!|tooltip=’DWO’|marker=’1’|