Great Mt. Juliet School System
Live in Mt. Juliet, TN as a Lease –to-own
This nice home is near Old Hickory Lake, Hermitage I-40 and not far from the new Providence Mall. All the restaurants, stores, shops and the movie theater are very close by. Any and everything you could possibly want is nearby. This is Mt. Juliet which was named one of the “Best places to live in Tennessee”.
Call Henry Carter for details (615)202-5228 or (615)530-4774
- Nice 3 bedrooms on a large level lot.
- Ranch style single level
- House has open floor plan and shows great.
- Treed level lot. Great for entertaining.
- Fenced back yard. Great for pets or kids.
- Newer roof – 5-6 years old.
- Home is on a nice Mt. Juliet Cul-de-sac so there is little traffic.
- The subdivision is called Villages of Cedar Creek.
- There is a good Homeowners association that makes people keep their yards cleaned up. I like that.
- Large storage building in back of home
- Large living room. (Enjoy lots of entertaining)
- Home has a fireplace for cozy winter nights around the fire.
- Newer hardwood floors throughout except for baths.
- Each bath has nice ceramic tile floors.
- Each bath has new simulated marble vanity tops.
- Great school system. (Wilson County is known state wide for its outstanding schools)
- Master bedroom has a large walk in closet.
- Energy efficient with central head and air (High R factor)
- Large double wide concrete driveway.
- All windows have wide plantation blinds.
- Great neighbors in a fantastic area. Must see to believe.
- This home been extensively upgraded including roof, hardwood floors, and ceramic bath floors, and central heat and air
- New lighting, new paint, new sinks, this is like a new home for the price of an older one.
- The home has a nice deck on backside for entertaining.
- Great Mt. Juliet School System.
I will send you a few more pictures to put up here.
Only $1,295.00 a month with $4,900.00 down as an option fee.
You lock in the sales price at $149,900.00 and you have 3 years to get a loan. Or if you want us to finance it, We will consider financing if you are never more than 25 days late at the end of the three year term. Historically, we have financed many of our Resident Buyers.
Rent accrual is as follows: $200.00 per month of your rent for the first year also goes toward the sale’s price.
Lease purchase option in Mt. Juliet, TN, Lease purchase in Mt. Juliet, TN or Rent to own in Mt. Juliet, TN. Lease homes in Mt. Juliet, TN. Call Chris Carter at (615)202-5228 or 615-430-3255 Chris@CarterRealtyAdvisors.com
Direction from Nashville
Take I-40 to the Mt. Juliet Exit. Get off on the Mt. Juliet North exit. Go to Lebanon Road and turn left. Then turn right on Nonaville Road. Stay on Nonaville Road until you get to Saundersville Road and turn left. Then turn left into the “Villages of Cedar Creek” on Cedar Village Road. Stay on it and turn right on Pine Grove Road. The home will be on your right.
Rent-to-own in Mt. Juliet, RentToOwn in Antioch, Lease-to-own in Mt. Juliet, Rent to own in LaVergne, lease to Own in Smyrna, Rent to Own in Murfreesboro, Lease to own in Murfreesboro, lease purchase in Mt. Juliet – We operate all over Middle Tennessee and Nashville RentToOwns.