3 Bedroom, 1 and a half bath home with a fireplace
This nice single level home is near all the new stuff including the new Smyrna mall, theaters, Lowes, Home Depot, restaurants, churches, etc. It is also convenient to Nashville and Murfreesboro. It is conveniently located right off the Waldron Road exit near I-24
This home is not yet available. We are shooting for a December 1st date. Once it is available it will have almost everything new including:
- Nice and large 3 bedrooms, 1.5 bath home.
- Maintenance free vinyl home.
- Fenced back yard. Great for kids, pets or when the husband is in the doghouse.
- Very large utility room with lots of counters and cabinets. I mean this room is large.
- Home has nice eat in kitchen.
- NEW hardwood flooring.
- NEW Ceramic tile flooring in the kitchen, utility room and both baths.
- Nice and large corner lot. This provides a great place for kids to play.
- Large living room. Enjoy lots of entertaining.
- NEW vanity in baths.
- Master bedroom has a large tiled half bath attached.
- Energy efficient with central heat and air units – high R factor.
- Large driveway for lots of parking.
- Large deck on the back of the home for cookouts.
- Nice Exterior building to meet your storage needs.
- Home is large and well laid out.
- New Insulated glass windows.
- Nice neighbors go with home.
- New kitchen cabinets.
- Great school system. Rutherford County is known state wide for its outstanding schools.
- Lots of large closets and storage space.
- Pets are fine. It will be your home.
- Nice fireplace in the living room. This is great for those cold winter evenings. It is a real wood burning one with a beautiful mantel.
- The exterior of the home is vinyl with metal soffits and facia. Newer roof.
- Updated lighting and ceiling fans.
What is the new hardwood floor going to look like? Below is work in progress.
Only $1,199 a month with $4,900 down as an option fee. The option fee is subtracted from the sale’s price.
You lock in the sales price at $126,900 and you have 3 years to get a loan. At the end of the three years if you have not been able to get a mortgage you may extend the option and lease for another year (4th year) by paying an extension fee of $2,000 and with the house sales price and rent each increasing by 5% in year 4. We will also allow you to do the same for another year more (5th year) with another increase of 5% for both the rents and sales price of the house compounded on top of the increased year 4 price. We are all about you buying the home and want to give you plenty of time to take advantage of this opportunity.
Directions from Nashville:
Take I-24 East to Waldron Road Exit and turn right away from LaVergne. Stay on Waldron Road until just a short distance, go past the car wash and turn right on Stoneridge Drive. From there you will go a short distance and turn right on Brookridge Drive. The home is about four houses down on your right. There may not yet be a sign in the yard.
This is a great opportunity to Rent to Own in LaVergne or Lease purchase option in LaVergne. Quit wasting your money on renting in LaVergne and buy for less monthly than rent.