To schedule an appointment please call Chris at (615)202-5228
This new home is near all the new stuff including the new Smyrna mall, theaters, Lowes, Home Depot, restaurants, churches, etc. It is also convenient to Nashville and Murfreesboro.
- Newer 3 bedrooms, 2 bath with a garage.
- Home is half brick and half vinyl for low maintenance.
- This is a nice 2 story home. Master bedroom is downstairs and two other bedrooms are upstairs.
- Nice Garage to park or store stuff.
- Home almost new – built in 2003.
- Nice slopping lot. Lot of room to grow a family.
- Large family room. Enjoy lots of entertaining.
- New hardwood floor in family room.
- Master bedroom is downstairs so no steps to walk for mom or dad.
- Also, master bedroom has brand new hardwood floor for easy cleaning
- Newer faucets and lighting.
- Brand new ceramic tile in the kitchen, dining area and both baths. Easy to clean and maintenance free.
- Great school system. Rutherford County is known state wide for its outstanding schools.
- Energy efficient with central heat and air – high R factor.
- Large concrete drive in front to the garage.
- Large deck on the back of the home for cookouts.
- Nice stove, microwave and dishwasher provided.
- Nice ceiling fans for energy savings.
- Central heat and air system is a heat pump so you save money in the winter.
- Pets are allowed as long as not big dogs or pit bulls.
Only $999 a month with $3,500 down as an option fee.
You lock in the sales price at $119,900 and you have 3 years to get a loan. Or if you want us to finance it we do with no qualifying as long as you are never more than 25 days late. You don’t have to decide up front but our financing is available if you want or need it.
Rent accrual is as follows: $200 per month of your rent for the first year also goes toward the sale’s price.
Directions from Nashville:
Take I-24 East to Waldron Road Exit and turn left (toward LaVergne). Stay on Waldron Road until you get to Murfreesboro Road and turn right. Keep going on Murfreesboro Road until you get to Fergus Road on the left. There is a newer large Tiger Exxon on the corner. Stay on Fergus until you get to Sand Hill Road and turn left. Then turn right on Tom Hailey Blvd. The house will be on your left at 1024 Tom Hailey Blvd.